Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lose Weight Today! Ask Me How

Want to lose 8 kilos in 3 weeks? Introducing the all-new Chemo Diet!

Step 1: Eating Plan
Pump yourself full of cytotoxic drugs once a week. This should reduce your appetite, enabling you to follow this simple, streamlined eating plan.

Breakfast: 1 Weetbix with milk. Eat half and throw the rest away. 1 glass of juice with medication.
Lunch: 1 piece of toast. If you’re feeling dehydrated because the drugs make water taste repulsive, try masking it with cordial.
Dinner: Make a pitiful face until someone in your family agrees to make you a salad. If you have developed a sudden intolerance to food with flavour, salad can be substituted with a small bowl of unsalted mashed potato.

Step 2: Exercise
The fatigue from the chemo drugs should prevent you from doing anything resembling exercise. This will cause your muscles to degenerate, resulting in extra weight loss. You can boost your anti-exercise potential by filling up your chest cavity with fluid. This will prevent your lungs from working, limiting your range of movement to within 10 metres of the bed/couch.

Step 3: Extra Tips
If you’re really dedicated to the Chemo Diet, you can further reduce your food intake by mixing your chemotherapy drugs with blood thinners. This will result in severe nosebleeds, physically preventing you from eating for hours at a time. Even if you manage to get the food in your mouth, developing a weird psychological tic that makes you vomit whenever you get stressed will reduce the amount of kilojoules you absorb.

By following this revolutionary diet, you can be on your way to looking sickly thin today!

Coming up next...
The next entry will really be coming to you live from hospital - it’s time for more lung surgery. While the thought of being intubated and spending more time in hospital makes me want to reflex vomit, the thought of continuing to get needles in my chest every week to drain the fluid out is slightly more distressing. Plus my surgeon is awesome and rides a motorbike, so I’m going to do what he tells me.

4 comments:

  1. I am lovin' your blog and loving you, Miss Kea. Despite what you say, you are very awesome at throwing words together, so keep doing it!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you're on the chemo diet, boys will find you much more attractive, thus giving meaning to your life. And considering you're always hanging out at hospitals you may achieve womankind's dream... To marry a doctor.

    Go chemo diet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too Cara! Last night I dreamed I went to Junee. Psychic prediction perhaps?

    Jules, you make a very valid argument - clearly cancer has not ruined my life, but actually put it on track for a happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete